Creative Collision Blog

Creative Collision Blog Cross-disciplinary Creativity

 


 

Behind Creative Collision


 

 

Absence


Far from leaving this post empty as the title might suggest (I am not quite that avant-garde), I'll leave a link to a brilliant article I just read:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2012/jun/10/ten-best-invisible-artworks-hayward?CMP=twt_gu

I couldn't have put it better myself. 10 art works that are 'invisible", some take on humour, others, a stark seriousness. After reading about each one, each so unique in its approach of the theme, I see how they have influenced others and their art on that which is not present. Do they remind you of something else despite the absence? Enjoy!

Kudos to @YolundaHickman, an artist herself, for retweeting it over my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Whether you like it or hate it, leave a comment.