Creative Collision Blog

Creative Collision Blog Cross-disciplinary Creativity

 


 

Behind Creative Collision


 

 

Wind

I'm in Wellington at the moment, tomorrow I will slowly work my way through the galleries - the main ones like Te Papa and the City Art Gallery (which was closed the last time I was here). I wish I could find some more but it isn't that easy... I've walked around quite a bit too.

Today I happened across a garage sale in a rather secluded alleyway. Lots to buy but I settled on a very old notebook. Perfect for a travel diary. Also, I think authentically aged items are much under-appreciated. With conservation work, it is the most important thing and I especially like it when older elements are designed in with the new in a wholesome and sensitive manner.

Will do a post on the creative capital soon enough, when I return to Auckland. This trip has past as fast as their famous winds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Whether you like it or hate it, leave a comment.