Creative Collision Blog

Creative Collision Blog Cross-disciplinary Creativity

 


 

Behind Creative Collision


 

 

Explore

A new section to Creative Collision - creative travel. To wander and seek those moments of creative inspiration, or someone else's. Attention to detail and an instant of composition is all that is needed. The bigger picture, or the tiniest object it doesn't matter. Intrigue matters.

I decided it is a very valuable section to have around, especially since I plan on travelling a lot in the next few years. This year I'm going to Shanghai, next year probably Japan. It looks like I need to get out of the Asian countries...

All photos were taken on my mobile phone - these are three selected from the lot taken at Wellington in my recent trip there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Whether you like it or hate it, leave a comment.