Creative Collision Blog

Creative Collision Blog Cross-disciplinary Creativity

 


 

Behind Creative Collision


 

 

Sprint


The sprint to the end is always the hardest. This is no different (or, more so) for finishing a thesis. As you can see I haven't been blogging for a while despite the many ideas that spin my way - the task at hand is a big one after all.

What I will share is my final design presentation (shown above) that just exhibited over the weekend in Parnell. The presentation went well, the design was well received (thank goodness) and the critique was spot on. How it's a matter or funneling that discussion into the written thesis document.

I'll be done in a week, and I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Whether you like it or hate it, leave a comment.